Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer lets you do big workouts even with a narrow room. With a 20-pound drive plus the added resistance of incline training, it’s the best cardio trainer and muscle toner built for joint-friendly motion.
It features the most common stride length chosen for a commercial elliptical for the natural stride length of most trainees.
Elliptical machines have been given a bad rap because of their stride length. The Sole E55 Elliptical Machine has a 20-inch stride that gives you the freedom to expand your gait for a full lower body workout. It includes vertical handlebars so that you can work out your upper body at the same time.
Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer Review
In today’s time-crunched world, wouldn’t it be better to work smarter than harder?
The Sole E55 Elliptical Machine gives you a full body workout and not just a boring and monotones one either. This elliptical bad boy allows you to be a self-starter and take control of your fitness schedule. In order to stay healthy year round you need this elliptical machine that you can call your own.
The Sole E55 Elliptical Trainer has features that will make your workout enjoyable and when it’s fun, it becomes addictive.
Treadmills don’t offer upper body movement, but the Sole E55 Elliptical Machine allows you to work your upper body and lower body at the same time or just your lower body but at a low impact.
Exercise is supposed to be heart healthy and if you are starting to see that your workouts are only adding to your pain then ask any personal trainer and they will tell you that low impact is the best way to go. The motion of the elliptical machine is the true test.
It’s supposed to flow and give you enough resistance that you feel a workout but doesn’t feel the pain associated with aching joints. Sole has designed an elliptical trainer that gives you the best workout available.
Packed into its space-saving frame are high-quality components and Sole’s latest suite of tech-friendly features: Bluetooth, an improved tablet computer dock, an easier-to-read screen and iPod compatibility.
Key Features of Sole E55
- Light commercial quality
- Cooling fans
- iPod compatible
- Water bottle holder
- Great customer support
- Accessory tray
- Competitive home warranty
- Natural 20-inch stride
- 20 incline levels
- 20-pound flywheel
- 10 workout programs
- Silent magnetic resistance
- Heart rate control
- 9″ data screen
- Compatible with wireless chest straps
- Bluetooth connection for tablet integration, data syncing
- Cannot download new workouts
- Tablet holder
- Stride length isn’t adjustable
More Features of Sole E55
- A key feature of the Sole E55 is its power incline with 20 settings with a choice of 20 elliptical paths. You can achieve impressive muscle that’s not possible with other elliptical equipment. There are also incline controls built into the moving armbars.
- The default control center for workouts is a high contrast 9″ LCD. It can also accept a tablet computer as its monitor. With Bluetooth feature, you can set up a workout on your mobile device.
- You can even use favorite apps for entertainment or multitasking and then export your workout stats to any compatible fitness app. The App can also store session data locally too.
- It has an improved tablet computer holder and is adjustable to ensure a just-right view. iPod compatible, speakers and an MP3 player port are included with this machine.
- The elliptical is compatible with a wireless chest strap for heart rate monitoring. This machine also has contact pulse sensors.
Warranty & Guarantee
The Sole E55 machine warranty provides the following coverage:
– Frame: Lifetime
– Parts: 5 Years
– Electronics: 5 Years
– Labor: 2 Years
The handles that come with the elliptical machines enable you to have a complete body workout. Elliptical workouts are known to also produce less impact on the joints when compared with jogging or running.
This powerful Sole E55 Elliptical is a top recommendation for shoppers with smaller workout spaces. This cardio trainer can hold up to 375 pounds and it has a mere 27″ x 71″ footprint. A handle and transport wheels are also built in for easy storage and repositioning too.
It includes a 20-pound flywheel and a 20″ stride. It helps to recruit different muscle fibers in the lower body, making the E55 and other Sole elliptical much more effective at muscle sculpting when compared with more basic elliptical equipment Through this machine upper body workout is supported too with moving armbars.
Using the Sole Fitness app, the programming can be shown on the console’s impressive 9-inch screen or on the user’s own mobile device. We can run the app in the background while others are used during exercise. The Sole E55 Elliptical has iPod compatibility, a water bottle holder, cooling fans and a storage tray for enjoying the workout. Here are some pros and cons to consider.
It is one of the best cross trainers available under $1,600 with a great warranty. For most adults, it offers an ideal physical fitness and just-right resistance.